Herman William EHRBAR
- Born: September 16, 1897, Tiffin, Seneca, Ohio, USA
- Baptized: September 26, 1897, Seneca County, Ohio - St. Joseph's Church
- Marriage: Gladys RANKIN
- Died: December 30, 1965, Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA at age 68 1 2 3
- Buried: Guage County, Ohio - All Souls Cemetery
Herman earned his living by many trades. He was a portly man about 6 ft. tall. He served in the U.S.Army from June 10, 1918 until March 31, 1919. He lived at home with his mother, Elizabeth, until he married Gladys Rankin in 1941. They never had any children. Herman was a machinist at the time of his death in December 1965, at the age of 68 years from Coronary Arteriosclerosis and occlusions of the right and left coronary arteries, in December 1965 and is buried in All Souls Cemetery, Chardon, Ohio.
Noted Events In his Life:
- Census, April 19, 1910, Geneva, Ashtabula, Ohio - District 27.
The following Ehrbar family members are listed on this page:
Peter Ehrbar, Head, Age 44
Elizabeth, Wife, Age 38
Louis F., Son, Age 17
Marie E., Daughter, Age 15
Carl E., Son, Age 14
Herman W., Son, Age 12
Marcella J., Daughter, Age 11
Helen M., Daughter, Age, 9
Catherine M., Daughter, Age, 5
- Ohio Soldiers in WW1: United States Marines, June 8, 1918, Cleveland, Ohio.
Name: Herman William Ehrbar Race: White Birth Date: 16 Sep 1898 Birth Location: Tiffin, Ohio, USA Enlistment Date: 8 Jun 1918 Enlistment County: Cleveland Enlistment State: Ohio Enlistment Division: United States Marine Corps Comments: Parris Island Summary Court 8 June 1918; Naval Station Pensacola Fla 1 Aug 1918. Discharge 31 March 1919. Character excellent File no 121640.
Herman married Gladys RANKIN. (Gladys RANKIN was born on August 21, 1910 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA, baptized in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA, died on April 11, 1981 in Willoughby, Lake, Ohio, USA 4 and was buried in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.)